Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid tooth fairy!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

She was almost 2 months late coming to my house!

My daughter came to me last night and said 'you know that tooth I lost over vacation, well the tooth fairy never came for it.'  

slaps head - duh!

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:59 PM

OMG, whatcha gonna do now?

finlyhappy65
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Ahhh can you "find " it under her bed???

coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I've done that!

Quoting finlyhappy65:

Ahhh can you "find " it under her bed???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM

she already knows the truth... but I did give her $5 instead of her usual $1.

but she really wanted to see where I put the tooth.  I have always told the kids that Im keeping them until their wedding and then giving them a tooth necklace as the "something old" to wear.  she doesnt buy that story.

Quoting CharlotteRose:

CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM

i have never heard of a tooth necklace as a something "old" LOL - 5 bucks is pretty good though!!

Quoting sahlady:

but she really wanted to see where I put the tooth.  I have always told the kids that Im keeping them until their wedding and then giving them a tooth necklace as the "something old" to wear.  she doesnt buy that story.

Quoting CharlotteRose:

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:18 PM

me either... I just made something up one day because they asked what I did with the teeth.

Quoting CharlotteRose:

i have never heard of a tooth necklace as a something "old" LOL - 5 bucks is pretty good though!!

Quoting sahlady:

Quoting CharlotteRose:

CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM

This is funny - love it :)

Quoting sahlady:

me either... I just made something up one day because they asked what I did with the teeth.

Quoting CharlotteRose:

Quoting sahlady:

Quoting CharlotteRose:

cherylam
by Bronze sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:25 PM

lol, now I don't feel so bad.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:28 PM

A month ago Tinker lost a tooth and I forgot to get the tooth and leave the dollar so she brought it to me all upset and I told her that tooth fairy sometimes leaves the tooth for the parent to place one in the baby book and then she has the child look for the money. Well it so happens she got a fairy thing the day before and I placed the dollar in it and she was excited that the tooth fairy played in this toy and left a dolar... LOL

getting2old
by Sister on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM

they dont forget do they! My husband dropped my youngest childs tooth in the hallway once and my youngest woke up the next morning and wondered why it was in the hall! I called my husband at work and told him that he has allll day to come up with how he will explain it to her! poor guy, he sweated it out all day that our 3rd child might figure it out too soon. He simply said that she must have dropped it when she was quietly closing the door. She said ok.....I was willing to give him some extra grief, lol, dont drop the tooth!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)