Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

ANYONE SUFFER THE"OVER 30 BRAIN FARTS" ????

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

LOL ! Those moments you walk into another room..... and wonder what you were going for;  OR, you dial the wrong number when calling someone- - and they recognize your voice when you still don't realize your mistake?  You forget to use SPELCHECK  before you enter a post or reply?

EXPLORE your world  at Cafe Mom!

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
freemindbody
by Sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM

SInce I have been over 40, I have the problem of forgetting things, then when I try to go back to the spot I had the thought, it won't come back!! Then I have to keep reversing until I remember. It's crazy!! I have been trying to do more brain puzzles to help the old memory bank!

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I suffer from over 60 syndrom.  I know that I know the answer.  That I knew it a few minutes ago but now it's gone and it takes a while to come back.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:02 PM

No way. Mine are over 50 brain farts. LOL I'm REALLY hoping that after menopause is over they STOP!

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM

LOL! I haven't figured out HOW to work out those brain puzzles! I'm lucky to finish the kid's page on the Sunday's comics section.

YOUR FREE ticket to fun!!) CafeMom,group/7446

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I had one this morning! I made my coffee and got my cup ready with the creamier and went in to pour a cup got side track and then I went back on CM and saw a post about coffee and the coconut hit my head that I forgot my coffee... LOL

miabelladebra
by Sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM

It could be age, of course, and probably is  but it's also that we are living in a world with major overload and distractions.

BL2010
by Snookims on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:59 PM

LMAO.... Oh yeah... Been happening to me for a long time now.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM

is that what they call it?? lol I'm definitely suffering from it lol...

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:51 PM

had them forever it seems.  doesn't get better with age either.  my 13 yr old always asks why don't I remember anything and i tell him it's cuz the male species in my house has me going crazy and my brain has turned to mush.

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I need some GasX for the Brain lol!!!!  Ever go through 5 names before you hit the right one and its your kid?  lmao  Oh man give me a break I had 8 lmao Need name tags for the grandkids lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)