Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

RAMEN NOODLES!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

Love 'em or use them to save your budget? How do you cook and serve these noodles?

Separate add- ins for each family member?

EXPLORE your world  at Cafe Mom!

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BL2010
by Just Me on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM

They're ok. I buy a few packages sometimes. Will just make them as a side dish. Very rarely we'll have it as soup.

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Just had a cup of them for lunch today.  I buy them once in a while in case I feel like having something different.  Not my favorite, but it's filling.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I like ramen noodles.  My favorite is the Oriental flavor that I just boil with lots of onions.  My son favors chicken and adds an egg.

arthistmom
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM

We love ramen but not the dry package kind. We love it fresh, as served at our favorite ramen place. We gladly spend our food money there.

Thelmama
by Sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I have had some this week because I am sick and I don't like campbells's chicken noodle soup.  They have helped me through this week.

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I've been hooked on these noodles since the 80's. cheap, quick, no-fail soup.

FlyingMommy747
by Bronze sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM

There is absolutely no nutritional value in Ramen Noodles.  My father who used to work out every day and was a body builder and runner used to eat them all the time.  No he did not use any drugs of any kind, and he had a massive heart attack at 62.  His doctors said that those noodles were a major culprit.

jett286
by BrewMisstress on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I usually have a couple packages on hand to help fill the hollow leg of my 16 year old....and occassionally I'll use them in a chicken cabbage salad...other than that I don't...

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)