to say I miss it here. It's been a crazy, crazy year. We've moved twice and am still looking for a job. Two parking tickets (I know...my fault) and another ticket for a rolling stop at a stop sign (also my fault). CPS following me around because my DD17 boots stink (DD fault for wearing them without socks like I told her not to do or they would smell but why would she listen to me?). Not enough money on UI to cover rent, food and utilities so now have to get help from HEAP.
BUT...we are still better off than we were a year ago, so things are getting better even if they are going slowly.
Now that I've meantioned the tough things, I think I'll list 5 "happy" things besides my fabulous friends, wonderful family and the roof over our heads that I'm always thankful for.
1. It's after 5 and it's not dark yet
2. The library has free internet
3. Aldi (my new favorite grocery store)
4. Meat (yes meat. Not meaning to offend any non-meat eating CM'ers but when you're used to having something and then you don't for a long time, well.... )
5. Cheap movie rentals. Just can't beat .50 cents for five nights. Yes they're older movies but they are good and DD has discovered that just because a movie isn't new doesn't mean it isn't good. Dirty Dancing has become one of her favorites as well as Labrinth liking them as much as she likes Twilight.
That's all for now. Sorry so long, but I have a lot of time to make up for. Thanks for reading and hope to be back soon.