Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Hi! New to 40ish and beyond...Loved the message!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 316 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Wow! What a great message to hear from a group. Made me want to join right away. I need a family of nice ladies and "sisters".  I am not new to CM but just recently started reading and answering some topics, not on here but some other groups and have been shocked at the mean, snide, self-riteous remarks some people have for very innocent, simple, logical questions!

I am none of those things and I don't judge. I am a loving, caring and easy going person. If I don't have something nice to say, then I say nothing at all. That was how I was brought up.

I am 46, married with three kids. The youngest is 5...and I stay at home with him but don't judge those who work outside the home because I have worked outside the home off and on as my first 2 have been growing up. I would like to work from home. That's about it for now...DH is on his way home...if you would like to know more about me, just ask! I am pretty much an open book and love to have fun!

Thanks in advance if you will have me! : )

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Welcome to the sisterhood.. Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Welcome - glad u joined us.  U R correct about some of the other groups, which is why I usually just stop into this group.  Very loving, supportive group of women.

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I hate the groups your talking about. and these moms are raising kids? lord the world is in trouble if that is the case. the good mommies are in here with no drama in the answers. differences once in a while but all mild when it happens. not like the groups y our talking about.

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Welcome to the group!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1squishysmom
by Silver sister on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Welcome! You are going to LOVE it here! We are completely wonderful! lol

cuteoverload
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM

welcome to 40ish and Beyond.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:40 PM

hugs

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:55 PM

You will love hanging out here with us! It is such a wonderful sisterhood here and never judged.We offer support and help with tough things that can come along the way.

My name is Kay, 42 and I have 2 kids, 19 yrs old and a 5 yr old.I love this group and even when it is so busy, I still jump in to see who is in trouble, ha ha.Someone is always messing with Momma(Dana63) and she will send them in the dungeon.Too funny and it gives us something to do to have fun.

I look forward to getting to know you more!group hug

FAVWIT1
by New sister on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Thank you so much for the wonderful welcome! : ) This group has restored my faith in CM. I was getting ready to stop coming here but stumbled across you gals. I am looking forward to getting to all of you as well!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN