Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do You Believe In

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM
  • 48 Replies
  • 564 Total Views
1 mom liked this

coloring your hair, or are you going to let it fade/gray naturally?

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1Trixie
by Mary's Shadow on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM
4 moms liked this

I say each gal should go with whatever makes herself comfy! I color my hair [ well a professional hair dresser does ] =)

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:27 PM
5 moms liked this

Aging gracefully. I deserve every gray hair I have and I will display them with honor.

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze sister on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:30 PM
4 moms liked this

depending on my mood depends how long i go with the grey before i color and/or cut my hair

coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I color my hair but I get highlights so every kid-induced gray still shows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
If i didnt dye what little hair i have all 50 shades of grey lol i dont have the color ( skin ) to pull of the grey like say a barbara bush, jaimie lee curtis type! It would wash me out, my mom had ( before she lost it to cancer) had not grey, but a real pretty silver hair ( it was different then grey) if i had been blessed with that i might not color it!
vivianbarnes
by Bronze sister on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I use to not care, but now I'm dating a much younger man and find I look much younger myself if I just change the color a little from my younger non-gray color.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM
3 moms liked this

I color my hair!! I absolutely hate my hair going grey!!

louiegirl62
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't even remember what my natural color is anymore. The minute my color starts to fade or I see roots I can't hide, or even if I have a bad day- I get a new color. I will always color my hair.

jett286
by BrewMisstress on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I color my hair.  I have for years, first it was because I didn't like the mousy shade of brown it was and wanted a more vibrant red....now its because I want to cover the grey and do my best to look my best.  I still don't like the mousy color of my natural hair and the grey isn't a pretty silvery/white so I'm a brownish/reddish/blackish whatever my mood is at the time I color....  

vannahs
by Sister on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I do dye my hair but not on any kind of schedule.  Like right now my roots are very noticably gray as is the hair at my temples.  I don't care.  I'm getting my hair cut in a month or so and then I'll probably dye it-or maybe not.  We'll see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)