Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

As if I didnt have enough going on

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 244 Total Views
1 mom liked this
my 5 year old decided to get into a fight with our cat.. and according to the dr the cat won.. he had to have his head super glued..

My family!!

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazynut
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Kelby's head.... he had to be super glued

My family!!

NewMom11222011
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Wow, has he learned to leave the cat alone after that?  My 11 year old can get bitten, scratched, and who knows what else and will keep repeating the same actions with the cats!

Mama2Spencerninja

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Oh no...the cat is always gonna win.

crazynut
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I dont think so.. they are laying here on the couch together watching TV.

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Oh no i hope he will be okay. Do you put the cat in time out or take away his yarn when he is bad kitty? I know my ds and cat go at it at times ( not to where super glue was needed, i would probably be a big mess on that one) i also hope everything else you have on your plate now works out for the best! Take care and hugs hon
crazynut
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Here is face

crazynut
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM
TO be honest I didnt know a cat could do so much damage.. the blood was running out of him... I have it all over my white carpet(whoever thought white carpet in a house was a good idea; was not thinking) its all over my front porch and his clothes.. we threw him in the car and raced to the hospital where the blood continued to run..the cat however was brought inside and I wanted to kill.. but I cant since it my sons best friend.. I think the cat got scared being outside for the first time!!
Quoting mrgetinold:

Oh no i hope he will be okay. Do you put the cat in time out or take away his yarn when he is bad kitty? I know my ds and cat go at it at times ( not to where super glue was needed, i would probably be a big mess on that one) i also hope everything else you have on your plate now works out for the best! Take care and hugs hon

My family!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM

poor kiddo and poor kitty...hugs

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry about your once white carpet! Yep head wounds are awful on the gushing of blood its scary! I get it on the scared kitty thing too! Hope for a better sunday and less time in a dr office for you! Hugs
cuteoverload
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Hugs to them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)