Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

well i need to share

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 203 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Ok mommas you normaly just hear about what a jerk my dh has been lately! I m on my 4the weekend of helping my ds with a class project ( its the same class, my this teacher is kicking my you know where lol) so my dh asked if i d like to go out for a nice dinner tonight? I m like who are you and what have you done with my dh? Lol
Just got back the 4 of us from red lobster had way to many of those biscuits and a bahama momma ( yay rum!) It was so good and a very nice break, yes i did thank my dh ( or whoever that was ) please re remind me of this the next time my dh is a jerk ( yes, i know i should remind myself of this and will try hard to do so) thank you for listening and hugs
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
So what your saying is next time he is a jerk I need to bump this post up for you? Lmao!!! Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyshadows
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Mark it on the calendar with a red heart around it!  Just when you start to wonder what you saw in them in the first place, they do something thoughtful like that.

crazynut
by Bronze sister on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM

ah how sweet

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I believe that is what she is asking for...we will have to keep an eye on her...lol

Quoting dana63:

So what your saying is next time he is a jerk I need to bump this post up for you? Lmao!!! Hugs

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:29 PM

ooh both those are very very yummy.. glad you had a good time!!

ALolies
Come party with us!
Yesterday at 1:26 PM
40ish and beyond... Group - CafeMom

A group for women beyond 40 who would like to share advice,ask questions,vent out and Have fun.

by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

We all need a break every now and again. Good thing your dh was thinking about your feelings tonight. Glad you had a good evening. 

hugs

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

good

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, those biscuits can sure make up for a LOT, hahaahahahahahaaaa......I love those things. I never eat my meal because of those and I end up having to take it home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN