Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

It's Monday, Dontcha Know! What's on your agenda for the day/week? Today I have to get my I 9 paperwork notorized and mailed for my new job, get my regular work done (writing my weekly guidance for students, grading rough drafts, etc), meeting my running partner for a training run, get my tax stuff together and take it to my accountant, taking Han to her karate lesson...at least the sun is shining, which makes Monday seem "less Monday" lol! Happy Monday ladies!

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shari55
by Nanny on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I deep cleaned the living room, that is about all I got done today, dh has a doctors appointment this afternoon (his cardiologist). 

Other than that nothing else, I do like not doing much on Monday's ...lol

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I hear you. I'd much rather go back to bed ; )
Quoting Shari55:

I deep cleaned the living room, that is about all I got done today, dh has a doctors appointment this afternoon (his cardiologist). 

Shari55
by Nanny on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Well I really should be looking for a job....but just not in the mood to scroll job listings and such till I can get my business going.

Quoting wishbearmom:

Quoting Shari55:

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:48 PM

What kind of business are you building?

Quoting Shari55:

Well I really should be looking for a job....but just not in the mood to scroll job listings and such till I can get my business going.

Quoting wishbearmom:

Quoting Shari55:

witch_e_woman
by The Witch of 40ish on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Gotta go get my bloodwork done.

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Work, work, work...did I mention work. And when I get off this afternoon guess where I'm going? WORK!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Working.  Waiting to see if we have the good side or the bad side of the storm that is coming.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I will keep my fingers crossed that you get the good side of it. I'd share my sunshine if I could! It is bright through my home office window, but it feels SO good!

Quoting Why123:

Working.  Waiting to see if we have the good side or the bad side of the storm that is coming.

kryptomom
by Bronze sister on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Work.  Picking a friend up at the airport.  Cleaning, cooking and helping kids with homework.

Shari55
by Nanny on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM

A daycare/preschool

Quoting wishbearmom:

What kind of business are you building?

Quoting Shari55:

Quoting wishbearmom:

Quoting Shari55:

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)