Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Please don't boot me.

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 300 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hello, I'm Karan. I was a member of The Lounge but I think they booted me out cuz I haven't been in there for a long time. I had way too much crap going on with my hubby and my daughter. I'm back now and I feel I've aged greatly. 47 yrs old, going through menapause, but I can still run circles around Shad. He's my hubby (he's 81/2 yrs. younger) and I don't mean I can run Circles around him because he broke both his legs 2 yrs ago I think he's aging cuz he sits in front of his PS3 all day long and he's a little stiff. Unless his mom has him out working in the garden. Oh, did I mention... we live with my mother in law and her sister moved in too. But I don't want to ruin all the surprizes at once, ladies. Or get booted out too soon. I do not have drama, it's the other people in this house that have it. LOL  Anyone getting fat due to menapause? I clean a medical university for a living and I'm on  my feet all day from 2pm to 1030pm and my ass is getting bigger, I don't get it! I was wondering if it was due to the menapause. I called my mother a few weeks ago and asked her when I can look forward to start peeing myself. Okay that's it for now, home early tonight so I think I will go and play a game. Talk soon.?

puppy

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cuteoverload
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:17 AM

WElcome to sisterhood.  I am done with menapause but I do have the weight gain so I am trying to change my diet.

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Welcome to the group Karan! It's nice to meet ya!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Hey girl, welcome to our group. Trust me when I say you have to try REALLY hard to get booted out of this group! lol. We accept and forgive a lot - but don't test us! ;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Karen! As our dear Johnnie said it takes a lot for me to boot you out of 40ish. I dont boot a sister for not being here as I know you will come back after life settles down. I understand life and understand it gets in the way at times.

Looking forward to getting to know you as you seem like your full of life!! :)

PinkDragonFly
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Welcome! some groups have a setting were you are removed after so many days of not posting, some are 30 days, 60 days, 90 days ,180 days and NEVER....

I think I might be starting menopuase too I turn 47 in July.  My mom wnet through it at 37..  I pee myslef when I sneeze,  

my bf is 4 yrs younger than me.

Sharon

Revenge and more

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

Shari55
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Good Morning Karan!  Welcome to the group, this is a nice group of women, we all have our problems and it is nice to have a place where we aren't judged because of them and that we can take care of our real world issues and know we can come back and still not miss a beat. 

Jump right in when you can...looking forward to getting to know you

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:52 AM

welcome to the group...

BL2010
by BL on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Hi and welcome Karan! Nice to meet you. Nah, you won't get booted from here as we all have a life outside of the computer and that's understandable. Just do what you can. I look forward to getting to know you!

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM

sidesplittinglaughter Funny intro! Welcome to the group!

Lovemyshadows
by Bronze sister on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM

They haven't booted me they won't boot you.  

Yes, menopause has cause a weight gain.  My middle and behind are getting huge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN