Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for love in all the wrong places

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 39 Replies
  • 498 Total Views

I just heard on the news (I am still laughing by the way) that a person could find that love at first sight at (still laughing) Wal Mart! Yes my sisters you heard it right, Wal Mart! I guess there was a study of where some might go find that love at first sight and most said they turn and looked their soul mate in the eye while shopping. I am not saying that you are squeezing the Charmin and look over and see Mr./Ms. Right and make that love connection because I guess it could happen anywhere, but Wal Mart???

Where did you find you love connection?

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkDragonFly
by Momma's shadow on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:20 AM

I just heard too... my son made a funny joke (about the survey taken), well sort of funny but one that can't be repeated in public...

and I threw my 2 cents in and said they probably did the  survey with   cousins... 

Sharon

Revenge and more

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

I just heard too... my son made a funny joke (about the survey taken), well sort of funny but one that can't be repeated in public...

and I threw my 2 cents in and said they probably did the  survey with   cousins... 

LMAO!!

I am going to put on my prettiest house coat and go to Wal Mart and do my own research.... LOL. (not)

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Hmmm where did I find Mr right? Oh yeah at the gas station as I was having difficulties getting the oil cap off Mr. Right came to the rescue.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Oh I can hear what he is saying now, LMAO

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkDragonFly
by Momma's shadow on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I went to Wal-mart on Sat march 2 and that place was wall to wall weridos.... 7 out of 10 were in their PJs... I can't stand crowds like that and never saw so many people there at once, not even at Christmas. I couldn't wait to get out of there and we went to Kmart... BTW Kmart prices went up......

Quoting dana63:

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

LMAO!!

I am going to put on my prettiest house coat and go to Wal Mart and do my own research.... LOL. (not)

Sharon

Revenge and more

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:37 AM

This study was conducted in 15 states... LMAO!!!!

cuteoverload
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Quoting dana63:

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

LMAO!!

lol

BL2010
by BL on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:22 AM

lol.. i just saw that same story this morning. I guess it does make sense because that's where there are always a lot of people. Just like in a grocery store.

NewMom11222011
by Bronze sister on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM

match.com

Mama2Spencerninja

firelites
by Anne on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this

you just never know, my DH showed turned up while I was holding a yard sale, right place, right time in love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)