Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

ICU PRAYERS!! **UPDATE**

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:25 AM
  • 66 Replies
  • 1125 Total Views
1 mom liked this

HI ALL!! 

Sister to sister-

I just really really need your prayers!! My last post I posted that my daughter was getting chest tubes, Well that was successful, but now she's in the ICU because her heart rate dropped dangerously low and she's fighting for her life!. I just wanted to give you all a little update-- this mama is a mess as you can imagine, I am trying all I can to stay strong for my precious baby girl. (she's 6 months old) she was born with heart problems and that is one reason why I am a mess and afraid my heart is beating right out of my chest, with never ending tears!... PLEASE PLEASE be praying for sweet Anneslie!! I would very much appreciate all thoughts and prayers!! extra prayers will go along way!! God is GOOD, I know he'll heal my baby girl! time and lots of prayers!

Thank you!

Audrey

**UPDATE: My sweet girl is still fighting such a fight in the ICU on the heart and lung machine. We got word a couple nights ago she may not make it through the night but here we are still here! Anneslie is such a tough and sweet girl! I can't tell you How much JOY all your thoughts and prayers mean to us. GOD has already answered prayer, PLEASE keep praying. her o2 stats are still in the low 70's, so many wires and tubes... such a heart aching process. The pneumonia is still lingering.. I pray for a Miracle every second! They did sedate her and induced her in a semi coma. I just pray things will be okay! Every Night I kiss her little head and whisper in her ear, and pray for her and tell her how strong and what a precious fighter she is. Mama Loves you so much Anneslie, Keep up your progress sweet Annes!!! :) XOXO

Thank you again for your prayers, Please if you have time Keep PRAYING! we love and appreciate all them!! 

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
majesticfairy
by New sister on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know you but I will say a prayer for you and Anneslie right after I post this.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Saying a healing prayer for your baby girl.. Please keep us posted..

Nicole412
by New sister on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:07 AM

lots of prayers for her and you and your familyfamily, big hugs

ginene
by Sister on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Just said a prayer for a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Huggs for you and prayers for Anneslie.

Shari55
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Praying right now

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM

prayingI hope she is feeling better soon, poor baby!

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM

praying

LAXmom21
by Bronze sister on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck Mama!! I'm sending prayers, hugs, love and thoughts you're way.

BL2010
by BL on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:29 AM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN