Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And so it begins!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:19 AM
  • 63 Replies
  • 688 Total Views
Spring break!! My child started Spring Break at 1PM yesterday for one week.. Now I get to find projects and things to keep her busy this week... When does Spring Break start for you all??

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Onmyown2727
by Gold sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM

We son't get a Spring Break here...The schools will close Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Monday...

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Not til the third week of April.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tricia2
by Tricia on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
We have it next week. The 11th thru the 15th. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my children... I have to work
Shari55
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Because of the teacher strike, early this school year...I don't think the schools are having Spring Break this year....I really am not sure.

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

tiaconnie
by Bronze sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM

My 16 year old started Spring Break yesterday as well. I am going to take her job hunting this week and maybe find somewhere for her to do some volunteering.

I would really like for her to find a job and she is also ready to work.

Wish us Luck good luck

tiaconnie
by Bronze sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Oh Wow! Where do you live?

I think my daughter would have fit if she didn't get a Spring break laughing

Quoting Onmyown2727:

We son't get a Spring Break here...The schools will close Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Monday...

tiaconnie
by Bronze sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I wish we had our Spring Break in April when the weather is a bit warmer, although we live in Texas the weather still hasn't warmed up much and this week for Spring Break we have ran in the forecast and expecting a cold front to come through.

So we won't be doing much other than taking my DD to look for a job.

Quoting maryg38:

Not til the third week of April.

Onmyown2727
by Gold sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I live in Western MD...When I lived on Long Island we had a break in February & in April...but we didn't get out of school till the end of june...here my sone gets out the first week in June..

Quoting tiaconnie:

Oh Wow! Where do you live?

I think my daughter would have fit if she didn't get a Spring break laughing

Quoting Onmyown2727:

firelites
by Anne on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM

here we go with tourist season, that expains the line of RVs down by the boating ramps

wishbearmom
by Sue on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Han has the week after Easter off. Her Dad gets her the first half of spring break, and I begin a new class so I have to work, but id love to take a long weekend with her when i get her back, stay at Kurt's, take her to the American Girl store and possibly the aquarium .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)