Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Once upon a time

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 231 Total Views
Alrighty my dear sisters! lets do a story in the theme of Charlie's Angels, lol. We can each add our tasks that we do or what we should be doing.

Once upon a time there were many women of 40ish and they each had difficult tasks to do.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM
This one is vacuuming the house while stopping by to see her sisters
Shari55
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Spring cleaning needed to be started, but alas there was no energy, even with a good breakfast and several cups of coffee.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Each task reflected their personality and who they are as a wife, mother and sister of 40ish...

Each task is unique and special and each sister had to..............

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Burp a baby
gr8d8n3mom
by Bronze sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

This sisters super sense has told her, step daughter didn't wash the breakfast dishes(what was I thinking) so she has to do that, with half of the sink working!

crazynut
by Bronze sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Im so super I didnt do anything yesterday thinking I had all day to do it today.... so im a doing some laundry, making chicken and noddles, cooking cupcakes, vacumming the livingroom, dusting (thank you Kelby for having terrible allergies, I now have to dust daily), make the spare bed again, and I get to work the evening shift.... (i really need a new job, i hate mine)

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

this sister is becoming a carpenter today...maybe if the weather holds out.

MsMimna
by Sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

This sister got up this morning to watch one of the grandchildren after not sleeping well. So she used her special abilities to get her wonderful hubby to take her out to dinner tonight :) No slaving in the kitchen for this Angel...hehehe !!

cacountryangel
by Bronze sister on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM
2 moms liked this

this one is at a varisty baseball game watching her son pitch for the 1st time since his shoulder surg last march!!!

mrgetinold
by Nana on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh Charlie where are you as this angel cried! Its a blizzard outside and my children are driving me crazy! My bosley is in his man cave garage for the day, so he is no help, at all, i m going laundry, between listening to the kids say their are bored, i feel like i m on another of aaron spelling show and i m julie your cruise director on a ship that has run aground lol,i m going to make brownies soon and may eat them all with wine ( as most of the day my ears have heard whine)so again i ask where are you charlie, as my day is too much for calgon to take me away and solve!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)