Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Memorial post for our Cafemom sisters we have lost but not forgotten.

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 440 Total Views
1 mom liked this

40ish and beyond is celebrating the lives that has touched many and yet they left us so quickly. Catgirl (Sheila) was a beautiful woman who gave deeply and never asked for anything. She loved 40ish and her 40ish sisters as much as her own family. Lisa465 (Lisa) was a sister to the end and loved each one she met. She was talented and loved 40ish to the point her husband made sure he let us know about her death. CCLPMom (Kathy) was one who we could count on for a funny post and laughter, she was one of a kind and loved her 40ish sisters so much she invited her sister to join us as well. Jezebelkel (Kelly) was a fun loving and caring sister who loved her cafemom sisters and life. We miss all our fallen sisters and love them dearly... Gone but never forgotten~~ RIP

Conniekaye was our fun loving admin who was beyond loving, kind and supportive. She would give you the shirt off her back. One thing you could count on with Connie was honesty and laughter. We had so much fun with her on road trips (and her lovely pantie liners) and her no bra after 5pm rule (unless your not at home) because your boobs should always be flappin' as she put it.. She is the Queen of 40ish and still reins today. Connie loved her children and grandchildren and her pride and joy was our boy Jacob who we all came to love as our own. She had great faith and loved this group and her sisters like they were her own. I personally had the great honor to meet her and she was the same woman off line as you seen online. Connie is in Heaven happy dancing with Jesus and family...... She is very much missed and loved...RIP our sister~~ conniekaye

BJFreeman, what can you say about BJ? my first encounter with BJ was when she wanted to join 40ish and my admins were having a hard time accepting the fact she was a female. BJ fought me hard and well lets just say the rest is history. She was another admin who would fight for 40ish to the end. We could count on her for not only a laugh, her great support for her sisters but a great story about Red (her husband who passed away a year before her) and his red toolbox. She loved her Miller Lite and music but most important she loved her son Mikey who we also came to love as our own. We all think BJ died of a broken heart because her love for Red was so strong and she had a hard time after his death. They are both sitting in Heaven with that Red toolbox and a Miller lite toasting us.. She is very much missed and loved.......RIP our sister~~bjfreeman1

40ish and beyond has dedicated each forum to each of our fallen sister and the group to them as well.

We invite you to share a silly story about our fallen sisters and if you would like to add one to the list contact me and we will add them...

RIP sisters angel

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I miss my daily conversations with Connie and BJ.. I loved the way BJ would say "Momma, can I take Georgia off her leash and play?" She loved 40ish so much and her sisters that Mikey made sure we were the 1st to know of her passing.

I miss talking to Connie and listening about Jake.. I miss all these wonderful sisters who left us too soon!!!

RIP

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:02 AM
BJ and Red went round and round about that darned toolbox..
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Who remembers the road trips with Connie??? We stoled Georgia's hummer and painted it pink and went to Vegas and had a blast... That was so much fun!!!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Connie took us everywhere!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Connie was a blast...

Did you all know that Connie and BJ did NOT get along at first?? But as time went on they became fast friends and the interaction was funny!!

Some might recall I had to open a group just for Connie and Georgia and they startedThe Ole' Biddy's club.. Oh now that was a funny club!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Bump

daisybelle1960
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I miss seeing B.J.'s name in that meebo all the time. I knew she was always there, if I needed to talk! I miss her so much!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM

BJ was on that meebo allthe time.. From what I heard if she wasnt on there sisters would come looking for her.. I thought the time when Red passed and she was away I missed her and her wit, that was nothing compared to how much I miss her now...

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:22 PM

bump

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Oh my yes... They were a hoot!!!

Quoting dana63:

Connie was a blast...

Did you all know that Connie and BJ did NOT get along at first?? But as time went on they became fast friends and the interaction was funny!!

Some might recall I had to open a group just for Connie and Georgia and they startedThe Ole' Biddy's club.. Oh now that was a funny club!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)