Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Memorial post for our fallen sisters

Posted by   + Show Post

Morning!

Tomorrow 40ish and beyond will be honoring our fallen sisters. We can include any CM member (even if they were NOT a 40ish member) if you can give me a name (in a PM) and a small message about the sister you would like honored. This is for ALL OF CAFEMOM not just 40ish and beyond sisters.

Today it has been a year since our belove BJ went to heaven to sit with Red and have that Miller Lite she loved so much.. We miss her red toolbox stories and how she was going to smack Red for buying it when he didnt need it.

RIP BJ we love you and miss you!!

Join us tomorrow to honor those we love and miss but never forgotten...

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Great idea! I also miss CC (sp? and also think her first name was Kathy) who passed before BJ.  I think it was BJ who was able to find out what actually happened to CC by talking with her daughter.

Kathy will be honored as well.  It was actually Suzi who found Kathy FB page and talked to her sister with the  help of BJ.

sunflower37
by Lee Lee on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:31 PM

In remembrance of all our sisters.

Onmyown2727
by Bronze sister on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:33 PM

group hug

cuteoverload
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:48 PM

for you...

just took this photo at the Manila American Cemetery and Memorial.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM

FOR ALL OUR SISSIES THAT HAVE GOT TO GO HOME

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I miss BJ, we would chat/compare our kiddos as sweetpea & Mikey were the same age... could use a few chats with her about them these days...miss her...

I was just getting to know cc/Kathy and then she was gone...bless her heart... miss her too.

Pinned Image

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM

badlandsgirl
by I am a survivor! on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
3 moms liked this

We can't forget Sheila aka Catgirl. Sheila passed on December 5, 2009 from cancer. Sure do miss her!

LilShamrock
by Sister on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Thoughts n prayers to all that are gone and to those who miss their dear friends! Blessed are the presence that they bestowed upon you all...

Hugs!
Sham
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Beautiful post Dana, love the Miller Lite angel. I still think of and miss BJ often, when I am in this group. RIP our dear sister. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your beloved Mikey, that he is doing well.

miss you

Dawn
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)