Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

For Those Of You Who Watched The Bachelor Season Finale....

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 213 Total Views
1 mom liked this

what did you think. I really thought he was going to pick Lindsay, but after seeing him with Catherine after the big reveal, they were both giddy. And I'm thrilled Desiree is going to be The Bachelorette.

My daughter's former roommate and sorority sister has met Catherine. Her boyfriend is a graphic designer who works with her.

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I liked it. I had read spoilers about him choosing Catherine, so no surprise there. What did surprise me is that she gave him that letter, and that was the big surprise. I'm probably not watching Bachelorette, as I'm not crazy about Desiree. She's too sticky sweet for me, JMO!

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

She is sweet - but I think it's genuine. I wonder how her brother's going to react though! There could be some drama there!

Quoting Mariagma3:

I liked it. I had read spoilers about him choosing Catherine, so no surprise there. What did surprise me is that she gave him that letter, and that was the big surprise. I'm probably not watching Bachelorette, as I'm not crazy about Desiree. She's too sticky sweet for me, JMO!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I have never have seen it...

gbcmom
by Bronze sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I was not surprised since I had read spoilers. I wasn't crazy about Catherine at first. But she grew on me. Lindsay was really sweet, but I so an immature side of her that just wasn't right for him. Either way, I wish them all the best. Dez as the bachelorette......I will watch, I suppose.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WonderWoman22
by Sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I read the spoilers too, I don't think Catherine was the right choice...I think once reality sets in... might be a little Drama, Seriously she is coming from the state of Washington to live around his family in Texas. She has already had to share Sean with the ladies in the house, hope she is ready for whats in store. It could work out- but I don't see it happening.

I liked Ashlee! Ashlee fits right into his family and they grew up in the same neck of the woods.

I think both Sean and Catherine are wonderful  but not right for each other.

Just my thoughts...

2blessed2013
by Sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM

he really did light up around catherine. but lindsey lookd like she fit his family better. did u notice his sister looked like the chic with one arm?

WonderWoman22
by Sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I agree Lindsay seem to fit in better with the family.

I really didn't get too much of the close up with the sister, 

Do you think its going to work out with Catherine and his family?

Quoting 2blessed2013:

he really did light up around catherine. but lindsey lookd like she fit his family better. did u notice his sister looked like the chic with one arm?

2blessed2013
by Sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

i sure hope so. lookn forward to seeing desi as the next bachelorette.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

I think they're a very supportive family, so they'll accept Sean's decision and embrace her. I remember his dad telling Catherine if Sean chooses her he'll be her biggest cheerleader.

Quoting WonderWoman22:

I agree Lindsay seem to fit in better with the family.

I really didn't get too much of the close up with the sister, 

Do you think its going to work out with Catherine and his family?

Quoting 2blessed2013:

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I didn't really think about that. I really liked Sarah.

Quoting 2blessed2013:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN