1.get a home/house
2. me a car
3. go visit my bff and surrounding sisters (40ish) up north
4. visit our oldest and all the sisters in the west.....
5. put away for a rainy day
Buy a house out right. Yay
Go around Australia in a campervan. Because Im Australian. See places I have only seen on the TV.
Go overseas. Probably Bali and Thailand. As us Australians do.
Pay for my teenagers education and a working holiday for them.
Save some to live off the interest to maintain my fab life.
1 pay off my house
2 fix my house up
3 take care of my family
5 shop till I drop
Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK
1. Pay off loans
2. Buy a bigger house with more land and a garage and a HOT TUB
3. Take a month each summer to spend in Colorado
4. Give some to my struggling family members
5. Rent Sam Elliott for a day and look at him and to listen to his voice!
1. pay off my mortgage and other debts
2. start a college fund for my youngest DD
4. take all 3 of my kids on a family vacation (not sure if I'd choose Hawaii or Atlantis in the Caribbean)
5. fix the one feature on my body that has always made me feel self-conscious
Pay off my mortgage and line-of-credit.Buy a motorhome and travel.Get a new vehicle.Take my family on an all-expense paid trip.And of course, put some away for another day.
pay off the mortgage,pay off line of credit, pay off my s/o machine, pay off my sons house,pay off s/o daughters house.
I would buy a retirement cottage at the beach or a chalet in the mountains.
1. Vacation/Retirement home.
2. Healthy donation to the church
3. Travel outside the country
4. College savings accounts
5. New car - it has been 8 years
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.