Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

What is your favorite television program?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

I don't watch a lot of TV; but I find I am tuned into TOUCH every week. I also like the medical shows on Discovery fit and health.

In the past, I would have said Two and a Half Men LOL. Still catch re-runs occasionally. Ans with everything that is going on with Korea, I pulled out my MASH collection. Love Alan Alda :)

Dawn
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Right now my favorite is "The Walking Dead"

Del672
by Silver sister on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Downton Abbey, and Breaking Bad, and Mad Men!

finlyhappy65
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

NCIS is my all time fav but I love a lot more - Criminal Minds, Mentalist, Big Bang, etc....

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Don't watch any TV really, but if I do it's Pawn Stars, lol. I love learning about all the different stuff that goes through there. And the old guy on there is a hoot. Otherwise it would be Downton Abbey, I guess. I just can't get to watching something on a regular schedule and I hate missing shows, so I give up and wait for the DVD's!

triplets0718
by Sister on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Duck dynasty, storage wars, American pickers, Grey's anatomy, Big Bang, there's more but these are the latest. I watch waaaayyy to much tv!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NewMom11222011
by Bronze sister on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Loved House and mourned its passing.  I'm one of those people who likes to watch train-wreck reality shows (like on Bravo) despite the fact that I have a Master's degree.  (People love to demonize us as stupid-I prefer the term "terribly lacking in good taste"!

Mama2Spencerninja

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Big Bang and Dallas right now are just 2 of my faves lol...

MNmomto2
by Gold sister on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

We have the same taste in shows. Except I don't watch Grey's anatomy. I also like impractical jokers.

Quoting triplets0718:

Duck dynasty, storage wars, American pickers, Grey's anatomy, Big Bang, there's more but these are the latest. I watch waaaayyy to much tv!

MsMimna
by Sister on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Well if its a daily show I have to say "Days of Our Lives" I've watched it since I was about 10....

But as far as a nighttime series....I love "Once Upon A Time" & "Grimm" .... I got hooked on both with the season openers. I just hope they continue for awhile :))

PinkDragonFly
by Shazzy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Revenge

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)