Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Product review

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 118 Total Views

I dont know about you all but I like to get others opinion before I buy a new product..

Do you have a product you LOVE and would like to brag about it?

Do you have a product you would like to ask about???

Let's talk.....

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I bought (at all places the Dollar Tree) a hard boil egg maker. It takes the egg and boil it without the shell and peeling. Does it work?? You know it did work and my only problem was if the individual containers are not screwed on tight the egg leaks out in the water.

I can hard boil a egg and there is really no mess but the simple wipe down of the containers....

Two thumbs up!!

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I love love love my food chopper!  I got it from Pampered Chef years ago and still use the heck out of that thing.  It is so handy to smack the top of it and chop a few carrots, pickles, onion for my macaroni and potato salad without having to get out a food processor or worse, dicing by hand.  It's great for nuts and other things for baking too.

csxt99
by Sister on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I imagine that would come in handy to work off some frustration.  I may have to buy one.  I have survived one of my daughter's teanage years and the second girl will be 13 next year.  Maybe we can both use it to ease frustration.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)