Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Graceland Here I come!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 300 Total Views
2 moms liked this
I am so excited. We just booked my vacation to Nashville with a friend and we are going to visit Graceland. I am so looking forward to 5 whole days of not being a caregiver to my husband. It'll be fantastic to visit my friends daughter at her college and have fun sight seeing in Tennessee. I've never been...

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by Joyful on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:11 AM

sounds fun

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:29 AM

That sounds like fun!! Tenn is very beautiful....

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:52 AM

lol be prepared, the deco in that "house" is waaay over the top !!  I went w/my mom, nana & sister when I was 16...I love the 'media' room but the rest was a bit much-his taste was WOW...  Don't forget to peek at his plane across the street (if they still have it)...

Have fun and enjoy yourself!!!!

KerriAKAMom
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Fun, I'm jealous!  I lived in Nashville for 4 years....absolutley loved it, and miss it!  I took my mom to Graceland one of her visits down to see me.  She was a huge Elvis fan and it had been a dream of hers to go there.  She was disappointed, she thought it would have been much bigger!  I was impressed though.  Both towns, Nashville and Memphis are great for music lovers and history lovers.  Have fun!

coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I want to go to Graceland! Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hilltopnana
by Bronze sister on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Been ,if your a elvis fan you'll love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Oooh, Tennessee is such a lovely place to visit!  I've been to Nashville and Memphis and loved everything I've seen - you're gonna dig it!

daisybelle1960
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Graceland is in Memphis. It's a beautiful home to visit. Are you going to both cities?

BL2010
by Just Me on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Ooooh, Graceland is beautiful! You're going to have such a fun time. When are you going?

BL2010
by Just Me on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM

The plane is still there

Quoting starlight1968:

lol be prepared, the deco in that "house" is waaay over the top !!  I went w/my mom, nana & sister when I was 16...I love the 'media' room but the rest was a bit much-his taste was WOW...  Don't forget to peek at his plane across the street (if they still have it)...

Have fun and enjoy yourself!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)