Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...
I am so excited. We just booked my vacation to Nashville with a friend and we are going to visit Graceland. I am so looking forward to 5 whole days of not being a caregiver to my husband. It'll be fantastic to visit my friends daughter at her college and have fun sight seeing in Tennessee. I've never been...

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
BL2010
by Just Me on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I was surprised the house wasn't bigger, too. I loved being out in the sanctuary area. It was so peaceful.

Quoting KerriAKAMom:

Fun, I'm jealous!  I lived in Nashville for 4 years....absolutley loved it, and miss it!  I took my mom to Graceland one of her visits down to see me.  She was a huge Elvis fan and it had been a dream of hers to go there.  She was disappointed, she thought it would have been much bigger!  I was impressed though.  Both towns, Nashville and Memphis are great for music lovers and history lovers.  Have fun!

firelites
by Anne on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM

sounds greatbutterfly on head

jett286
by BrewMisstress on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

We are going to Memphis too!   We leave in 2 weeks...I can't wait to get out there and visit...

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I had a blast visiting Graceland... My mom was an Elvis fan and it was interesting seeing his home.

cuteoverload
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Animation Image

sunflower37
by Lee Lee on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM

happyWow that sounds like fun.  travelHave a safe trip..

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Have a great vacation; Graceland is awesome :)

Dawn
almostthere55
by Sister on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I was surprised it wasn't bigger either.  Even if you aren't an Elvis fan you can't help but get your "Elvis" on when you visit Graceland.  lol  Don't forget the Jungle Room.  Totally 70's!

soliderwife
by Bronze sister on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I

soliderwife
by Bronze sister on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I hope you enjoy Graceland ..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)