Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a debit or Cash kinda Girl...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM
  • 47 Replies
  • 478 Total Views

http://shithappenshere.com/  <<<< More funny pics here~Do You have it sitting around ladies. or would you be searching with him tooo, lol..

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I am a debit kinda girl, I can't tell when last I carried cash.. And too the thief we would be looking for days.. NO cash here baby... 

elm498
by Gold sister on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!  Cash laying around, yeah right!  I have a money tree in my back yard too, LOL.

We usually pay with cash, check or debit.

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Whaaat Money Tree, lol.. I'm there.. Yeah I'm dense...lmao..

Quoting elm498:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!  Cash laying around, yeah right!  I have a money tree in my back yard too, LOL.

We usually pay with cash, check or debit.

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:18 AM
OOOO a money tree.... Dayum it left.... Debit there is no cash here... If there were I'd be searching right along with the thief
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Silver sister on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM

We use cash for most things here.  There is a pretty high charge every time you do ANYTHING using your bank card or account here....so we take out cash in large amounts and use cash for as many things as possible.  We do use the card (most weeks) for groceries and for large purchases - a few bills get paid on-line but even most of our bills we take cash to the post office (where almost all bills can be paid) or the water company and pay them right there.  

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM

On the real, lol..

Quoting maryg38:

OOOO a money tree.... Dayum it left.... Debit there is no cash here... If there were I'd be searching right along with the thief

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I rarely carry cash or have any in the house.  The most money I have around here is all in coins in a jar.  lol

coolmommy2x
by Gold sister on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I'd have to help him too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I suppose it has to do with the individual.. I am terrible at using cash, I need to keep track of purchase and thats my reason for being a debit girl and for some reason the money dwindles with cash, finishes to quickly with me :(

Quoting TableforSeven:

We use cash for most things here.  There is a charge ever time you do ANYTHING using your bank card or account here....so we take out cash in large amounts and use cash for as many things as possible.  We do you the card (most weeks) for groceries and for large purchases - a few bills get paid on-line but even most of our bills we take cash to the post office (where almost all bills can be paid) or the water company and pay them right there.  

BL2010
by BL on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I'm a cash kind of person but I never leave any in the house. It's always in my pocket.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)