Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am getting a tummy tuck!!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

...in May. I absolutely cannot WAIT, though I am nervous about any complication that might result in, at the minimum, me having to take more time off work--I'm taking a two week vacation and I have NO desire to tell my boss why! I think I might have told my last boss, but he just got promoted away from me and while my new boss seems like an okay guy, I barely know him yet...anybody else ever have a tummy tuck, or know anyone who has?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BL2010
by BL on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never had one and don't know anyone that has but I want to wish you much luck!

Denisethedaring
by Sister on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Thank you! :)

6StarsOnly
by Sister on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

yep,  two of my friends did and both love it!

one had a harder time with recuperating (couldn't stand up straight as soon, but swears she'd do it again!). tThe other had no probem, but saidit was painful of course, she fet tight!

Use "kelecote" for scar after you've healed. It will help fade away the scar! Petty fast too.

Good luck and enjoy your new look!

MsMimna
by Sister on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations....and Good Luck :))

daisybelle1960
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

No, I haven't had one, but I want one. I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck!!

CJsMommy92
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM

My sister in law had one and she's so happy she did! Good luck!

wedding tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

cuteoverload
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I am on a diet now but let me know how it goes

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't, but I have two friends that have had tummy tucks after they had weight loss surgery and are very happy with the results.  Neither had any complications.  I'm betting you'll be happy too!

Denisethedaring
by Sister on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Yep, I need it for similar reasons--not weight loss surgery, but three pregnancies have left me with separated abdominal muscles and a big flap of skin that hangs down from my pelvis--abdominal exercise is very difficult due to the muscle separation and diet actually makes the skin flap look WORSE!  Nothing but surgery can cure either of those two conditions, unfortunately. :(   

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

I haven't, but I have two friends that have had tummy tucks after they had weight loss surgery and are very happy with the results.  Neither had any complications.  I'm betting you'll be happy too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)