Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Easter Bunny Fairy magically granting your 3 wishes!!! ;-)

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

I am the Easter Bunny Fairy and I am here in the 40ish group to grant my sister's 3 wishes!!  All I need to do is hear your heartfelt wishes and rub the magical egg and........voila........ your wishes will come true!!  ;-) 

Let's hear them girls!!  Humor me.  lol

And a safe and Happy Easter to all of you lovely ladies!!!!  What are your Easter plans??

holding easter egg

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
1st wish.... How about a million dollars???? Can you guarantee the win?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jebekarue
by Sister on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I would like the winning powerball numbers for tomorrow night, or a job, and a new car :)  Tankya Eater bunny!!!

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Quoting maryg38:

Well Mary, there are no guarantees in life, but my magical easter egg will do it's best to make it happen!!  lol  You must then spread the love (and the money) and share in your winnings with those less fortunate than you!!  Deal??  ;-)

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Quoting Jebekarue:

I would like the winning powerball numbers for tomorrow night, or a job, and a new car :)  Tankya Eater bunny!!!

My magical easter egg hears your wishes and will go it's best to grant them!!!  I am thinking that you are more likely to get a good job rather than the win the powerball though!!  Keep the faith and believe in magic my dear!!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes EB... It's the only way to go

Quoting partygal19dani:

Quoting maryg38:

Well Mary, there are no guarantees in life, but my magical easter egg will do it's best to make it happen!!  lol  You must then spread the love (and the money) and share in your winnings with those less fortunate than you!!  Deal??  ;-)

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
2nd wish to meet all my 40ish sisters
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
3rd and final wish.... Peace EB... All I ask is for there to be peace among all nations
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh and EB could you please be good to our Dani and help her get a GREAT book deal
Jebekarue
by Sister on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM

LOL, thanks.  Winning the lottery would be nice, would be very nice, but I would much rather have a job than be hounded by family and so called friends for a handout.  DH and I have always talked about what we would do with the money if we ever won.  First we would give 10% to our church.  Then give some to family and a couple of really close friends in need.  Then we would go buy an island and disappear for a year or so :)

Quoting partygal19dani:

Quoting Jebekarue:

My magical easter egg hears your wishes and will go it's best to grant them!!!  I am thinking that you are more likely to get a good job rather than the win the powerball though!!  Keep the faith and believe in magic my dear!!

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Quoting maryg38:

2nd wish to meet all my 40ish sisters

That would be wonderful Mary!!  My magical egg thinks that it may be possible someday!  Maybe not all of your sisters, but the ones you are close to!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)