Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I WON THE LOTTERY!!!! I really did!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 37 Replies
  • 451 Total Views
2 moms liked this

This isnt no April Fools joke I really won the lottery, well maybe a small piece of it... LOL Steve got a ticket for that new game "All or nothing" which you either get all 12 numbers to win ($250,000) or you dont and we got 9 numbers so he won $10 bucks...

If you won the lottery would you tell anyone? How would you spend the money?

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTiara19
by Sister on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM

Congrats.....now use that to buy another ticket!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay you!!! Well at least one of us one something out of the lottery!
If I were ever to win I would pay off all my debts and 10% to the church. Then I would visit all my 40ish sisters beginning in the great state of Texas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrtnOvr
by Bronze sister on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I won $100,000 many years ago. I was married to an alcoholic at the time so, needless to say, the $68,000 that we got didn't last long. We have been divorced for 20 years now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:49 AM
We have won $50 on many scratch offs. Also won $500 on a scratch off once. Winning millions would be hard to keep secret. We would not tell anyone till we talked to a lawyer. We would invest and travel. Dh would retire if it was 20 million or more take home. Gotta have money for medical because no insurance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmp1279
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM

if we won i would like to stay anonymous, but my state wouldn't let us.

sunflower37
by Lee Lee on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM

congratulationsIf I won the lottery I wouldn't want anyone to know. Too many begging relatives and so call friends coming out from everywhere. The first thing I would do is buy a house of my own, get a wheelchair van for my son, pay off all my debts and live happy.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM

lol how much did it cost you to buy it?

I wouldn't tell if I didn't have too...lol

I would pay off stuff (not much to start with tho lol) and buy a house/car if I got enough..

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Congrats.. If I won a big lottery...I would have to tell everyone. I'd have such a big mouth. LOL!!

Jebekarue
by Sister on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

My ds was walking thru the parking lot of a convenience store and found one half scratched on the ground he finished scratching it and won 50 bucks. 

DH and I have always talked about it if we won, we would give some to the church, pay off bills, buy a new car or 2, give some to family then buy an island and disappear for a while

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM

If I won a really big lottery, I would want to suprise a few people with awesome gifts before I told them I'd won it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)