- An older woman knows how to smile with such brightness and truth, old men stagger.
- An older woman will never ask out of the blue, “What are you thinking?” An older woman doesn’t care what you think.
- An older woman’s been around long enough to know who she is, what she wants, and from whom. By the age of 50, few women are wishy-washy. About anything. Thank God!
- And yes, once you get past a wrinkle or two, an older woman is far sexier than her younger counterpart!
- Her libido’s stronger.
Her fear of pregnancy’s gone.
Her appreciation of experienced lovemaking is honed and reciprocal.
And she’s lived long enough to know how to please a man in ways her daughter could never dream of. (Young men, you have something to look forward to!)
- Older women are
forthright and honest. They’ll tell you right off that you are a jerk if
you’re acting like one. A young woman will say nothing, fearing that
you might think worse of her. An older woman doesn’t give a damn.
- An older, single woman usually has had her fill of “meaningful relationships” and “long-term commitments.” Can’t relate? Can’t commit? She could care less. The last thing she needs in her life is another whiny, dependent lover!
- Older women are sublime. They seldom contemplate having a shouting match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive dinner. Of course, if you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.
- Most older women cook well. They care about cleanliness. They’re generous with praise, often undeserved.
- An older woman has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A young woman often snarls with distrust when “her guy” is with other women. Older women couldn’t care less.
- Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to an older woman. Like your mother, they always know.