Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

OMG..Forever Young..

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

OMG. Ladies,

looking at this show on TV Land called Forever Young.. Basically its elderly vs Youglins..lol.. Elderly I would say are over 65-Up vs Younglins 20- Up.. Its too funny the rivalry.. They are paired rt now and about to literally kill each other.. ha..........

Concept.. Computer vs Typewriter (task)

GPS vs Map (task)

Photo Printing with the Younglins instructing but cannot assist the elderly to print digital photos.. Oooooh DEAR..

Its sooooo funny, how each group in each AGE setting is getting frustrated.. Tears are in my eyes.. I think the older folks are more excited..

Elderly just said no technology could ever take the place of talking eye to eye instead of all the fancy texting and gadgets.. Got to love them..

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
leighp1
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I was wondering if it was any good.  I am not a fan of reality tv, but this one had my curiosity up.  Now I just gotta figure out what day and time so I can DVR it.

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM

i just came upon it while flipping thru channels, hilarious.. I hope you do find it!

Quoting leighp1:

I was wondering if it was any good.  I am not a fan of reality tv, but this one had my curiosity up.  Now I just gotta figure out what day and time so I can DVR it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)