Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in the ..

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

The Long Island Medium on TLC? It seems believable but I know, tv is not truthful. If mediums really can talk to the dead, I want to speak with one. Or even better, learn how to do it. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wishbearmom
by Sue on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

You know, she seems like the real deal to me.

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM

never seen her...

I don't believe. 

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM

No. I don't believe in mediums, spirits or life after death.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I have never seen or heard of the show..

mom_dl6
by Miss Mary Belle on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

100% believe in her, i find it cool how she walks in somewhere and just starts reading after about a couple min. and is SO spot on with everything she says......So i am def. a believer in things like that JMHO :0)

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

i believe in this. have not heard of this show or this person. in my world. you can talk to the dead already. i do it occasionally. if you have someone you wish to talk to. or rather if i did. all i do is just start talking. as if they are there. its easy. i guess its easier said than done. generally i dont broadcast my discussions. i do talk to my dd about this. she is the only one close to me that sort of understands. i think as children a few of my kids have seen "some people" that were there but not there. lol. i had to ask them to leave. as my kiddos at the time were frightened. as they become older they were able to understand and not be afraid. lol. i can not believe im telling you guys this.

BL2010
by BL on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I've never seen that show but I have heard of her. I do believe this is possible but I don't think it's something that you necessarily "learn".

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I do believe in it. The reason I do is because things like talking to the dead is more of a gift. It does seem unreal, but I believe who knows what else is out there in this world, and beyond!

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Never seen the show, but being a medium is something that is a gift not something you can just learn. 

firelites
by Anne on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

some just have a true gift for it, but with Tv I tend to question how much info does she have in advance

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)