Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Make it stop!!

The snow, the wind, the cold... MAKE IT STOP!!!

i want spring, I want summer.. this is too much!!

It is snowing so hard right now. its crazy! You cant see the ATM machine which isnt even a 1/4 of a block away~~~

This is just bad weather for the last 3 days!! UGH started monday night at 8 with Rain, then sleet all night, then snow and wind tuesday, snow wednesday and then more snow today!

My family!!

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (11-13):
crazynut
by Bronze sister on May. 26, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Ainsworth... So im not to far from you.... I would call you more southern NE though... we go through Columbus on our way to Omaha... yeah the weather is wonky lately...  wednesday, thrusday and friday we ran the heater.... today we just about turned the ac on.. NUTS!!

Quoting HippyMomma45:

What part of northern Nebraska are you? I"m in Columbus. And yes I agree the weaher's been freaky. Last Tues. it was 107 here now 60 this week. shrugging

Quoting crazynut:

Make it stop!!

It is snowing so hard right now. its crazy! You cant see the ATM machine which isnt even a 1/4 of a block away~~~

This is just bad weather for the last 3 days!! UGH started monday night at 8 with Rain, then sleet all night, then snow and wind tuesday, snow wednesday and then more snow today!

My family!!

HippyMomma45
by Bronze sister on May. 26, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Is there still the cool floral/decorating/gift store/coffee shop downtown? Used to work for Hallmark & all the Alcos from Neligh to Valentine were my stores to supervise. 

Quoting crazynut:

Ainsworth... So im not to far from you.... I would call you more southern NE though... we go through Columbus on our way to Omaha... yeah the weather is wonky lately...  wednesday, thrusday and friday we ran the heater.... today we just about turned the ac on.. NUTS!!

Quoting HippyMomma45:

What part of northern Nebraska are you? I"m in Columbus. And yes I agree the weaher's been freaky. Last Tues. it was 107 here now 60 this week. shrugging

Quoting crazynut:

Make it stop!!

crazynut
by Bronze sister on May. 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM

we have 2 flower shops.... and the one that does coffee is still in business...  but I dont do business with either one... the stories I could tell you!!

Quoting HippyMomma45:

Is there still the cool floral/decorating/gift store/coffee shop downtown? Used to work for Hallmark & all the Alcos from Neligh to Valentine were my stores to supervise. 

Quoting crazynut:

Quoting HippyMomma45:

Quoting crazynut:

Make it stop!!

My family!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN