Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Remember Your Dreams?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

Do you tend to remember your dreams?  Do you have a habit of only remembering the good ones or bad ones?  What was the last one you remember?  

I'm asking this question 'cause I took a nap yesterday and woke up from a dream about eating pancakes.  lol  I woke up thinking "Mmmm, pancakes."  lol  I don't always remember my dreams but that one was so vivid!  haha  

I remember both good and bad dreams, it usually just depends on how vivid it is.

Mmmmmm....pancakes!

Goddess Johnnie 

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Most of the time I remember the content and who was in my dreams, but not always the details... Like last night, I was dreaming about food and family... And there was something about a food contest, but that's about all I remember...

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Most of the time I remember my dreams, the good and the bad. Also I usually remember every detail about the dream.  Last night I dreamt during a zombie apocalypse I gave birth to  my and DH son. A zombie felt so bad that he tried to help deliver the baby but his arms kept falling off.

PinkDragonFly
by Momma's shadow on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM

some not all

BL2010
by BL on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I only seem to remember one dream and I have had it numerous times. It's always the same with the same people in it. Had it again just the other night. In the end I die.

SeanandNoahsmom
by Dawn on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I dont generally have dreams; but if I do, I tend to remember them for awhile. Never dreamed about pancakes though, Jhonnie :)

Tracylynn100
by Sister on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Sometimes.  Last week I reread the Hunger Games books and last night I was running away from people with guns and knives all night.  I am exhausted :-)

la1118
by Bronze sister on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I remember a lot of them because they are usually so weird. Last night I dreamed that I found a long skinny box on the floor of our guest room and inside was a white fluffy Persian cat that had just had about 6 kittens. She was wearing a collar with tags and an out of state phone number. I couldn't see the name, though. Then I remember thinking, "How did she get in here?". DH asked if she had any blue kittens and there was one, but when I picked it up I realized it was much larger than the others, like 3-4 weeks old. And in the dream I was confused. How could she have one kitten that old? Then I went to the kitchen and saw another stray cat with a collar, but it had a local number. It looked just like one of our cats so I figured we had just assumed it was our cat and only just then realized it was a stray.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated
by Silver sister on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM

i don't know what my problem is but I never remember my dreams.. so I usually say I don't dream.  I kid you not.. weird..

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM

YES!  I have very very vivid dreams, and remember almost all of them from every night.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM

It depends. If they were really clear and make me think about them after I wake up, I remember them, good or bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)