Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Sort of human again

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 82 Total Views

Haven't been around lately - had bronchitis that turned into pneumonia.  I sure did miss all of the friends on Cafe Mom.  Just didn't have the energy to do anything.  I just checked my 3 emails yesterday - holy cow!  Not good to let them go for 2-3 weeks.  I'm surprised I had any room left for more.  Took me quite a while to delete them, and read the important ones.  Glad to be back.

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back! Sorry you had pneumonia! I had it once, and it is horrible! Hope you're feeling better. welcome back

sunflower37
by Lee Lee on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad you feel better.

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Pneumonia, wow!  Glad you're feeling better - that can really take a toll and take awhile to get over.

And welcome back!  

hugs

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:52 PM

hugs, that happened to me once way back...not fun and so many meds to take at once eek... glad you are back on the path to healthy and back here too!!!

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Welcome back to the healthy, hon! It is odd how emails pile up, hopefully the next tiime you miss looking at them it will be for something great like a vacay ! Thinks gor cking back in as sometimes i worry if i dont hear a post for awhile! Take care and hugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)