Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok.....this is soooooo weird!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 309 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I live in the Corpus Christi area and it will soon be May. That's usually when things get really hot and stay that way until late October right? We are going to get a cold front and the temps get in the low 40s Friday night!!! WEIRD!!!!
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I think we got your heat!  It's normally warm this time of year, but it's down right hot.  It was 96 degrees today!  

BL2010
by BL on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Lots of strange weather happening all around.

MsMimna
by Sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Ours has been strange too, but here in Indiana today it will be sunny and 80 :))

PinkDragonFly
by Momma's shadow on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM

the weather is crazy here too.  keep warm

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I know !! Did you get the cold sprut last week too?  Up here in DFW it was chilly last week and sweetpea was complaining LOL...  I am actually gonna love the chill in May...puts summer heat off a bit lol

CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM

That is strange, what's up w/that????

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Same here in AR. 80's for 2 more days. Then, down to low 50's? Then back up to 80's next week! Screwy weather!

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting starlight1968:

I know !! Did you get the cold sprut last week too?  Up here in DFW it was chilly last week and sweetpea was complaining LOL...  I am actually gonna love the chill in May...puts summer heat off a bit lol

We got that too. It's been nice. I had been working in the yard all day because it was cool----then it started raining for the 1st time in like a year (other than sprinkles). We've has several thunder storms...all thanks to me because I have plans to keep clearing the yard and do some planting. LOL
firelites
by Anne on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM

not to hex it, but for the first time in 3 years Oklahoma seems to be back on track with the weather

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Wow. That's cold for TX. It's been in the 60s and 70s here, though it's only 43 right now, but not uncommon for the Northwest. We can't plant until at least mid-May. I made the mistake of planting Marigolds in March in unseasonably warm weather, only to have them freeze and die.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)