Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I Can Relate

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Post something you can totally relate to!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I just said goodbye to a friend who couldn't accept me for me!! LATER!!! PS- After 15 years! BITCH~!

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

That's really sad. I had a friend who I'd known since kindergarten. She first dropped me while I was married because she didn't approve of how my spouse treated me, but she was also privy to how Kurt hurt me when he broke off our engagement, so when we reconnected, she again dropped me as a friend. I thought friends were supposed to be a source of support rather than judgement. It hurts to lose a friend, but if they cannot stick by you, they're not true friends.

Quoting Mariagma3:

I just said goodbye to a friend who couldn't accept me for me!! LATER!!! PS- After 15 years! BITCH~!

mom_dl6
by Miss Mary Belle on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW...That sucks and at least you know she wasn't a true friend.  

Quoting Mariagma3:

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wishbearmom:

That's really sad. I had a friend who I'd known since kindergarten. She first dropped me while I was married because she didn't approve of how my spouse treated me, but she was also privy to how Kurt hurt me when he broke off our engagement, so when we reconnected, she again dropped me as a friend. I thought friends were supposed to be a source of support rather than judgement. It hurts to lose a friend, but if they cannot stick by you, they're not true friends.

Quoting Mariagma3:

YEP! Exactly! Lately, all she did was judge me. She's just a flippin mess. If she wants to judge me, fine, but I won't stand for a friend who is not a true friend. I'm happier without her in my life!

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wishbearmom:

Quoting Mariagma3:

She'll need a good friend one day soon. I won't be used when she has that need!

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! LOVE it!

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Ahhhhh!  I love it!

RubyQ
by Gold sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM

sidesplittinglaughtersidesplittinglaughter

Elevenhounds
by Sister on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN