Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Need some guidelines

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

My 21 yr old daughter and her 9 month old son is living with my husband and I at the present time. She is getting a divorce and works part time at night. She is the lazyiest mother on earth. She sleeps in the same bedroom as her he wakes up she gives him a bottle and turn his moblie on high and puts him back to sleep until noon or late morning. She does not get up with him. If I am not working I walk in and grab him and take him downstairs, fed him, change him, and play with him. She is totally lazy. She doesn't clean up the bathroom nor bedroom they are sharing. And bitches at me for touching her stuff when "her" stuff is laying all over my living room and kitchen. I'm stressing because I have two dogs with no yard. I have to walk the dogs she doesn't ....she lays around all day. If she works at night she gets up late in the morning and leaves at 2:30 pm and doesn't get back home until 3 am from her when her son wakes up she doesn't wake up with him. If I'm not home he doesn't get out of his crib....until "she" feels like moving. 

I'm pretty sure she is depressed and bipolar but thats not an excuse for her and her behavior I'm just assumping she is just of her behavior...

Does anyone know of where I can get a template of renting to an adult child? I googled it and all I see is what is from a landlord. My husband and I are renting from our landlord ...which my daughter would bitch and say this lease is not legal because you two are not the's just the way she is....

I NEED to find a legal document that stands between us and very detail so she can not go back on her word ...She NEEDS to concerned on her baby instead of her X and get on with her life

No she refusing counseling  

Can I put that in our lease for her to get counseling for her and her baby if she is living with my husband and I??

by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Come party with us!
Friday at 1:26 PM
40ish and beyond... Group - CafeMom

A group for women beyond 40 who would like to share advice,ask questions,vent out and Have fun.

by Red Room Rebel on May. 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM

The only way I know you can enforce counseling is to get DHR (Child Services) involved.

by Momma of 40ish on May. 7, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

 My Bipolar daughter did just this when she had both her kids and this is one reason why I have her older child. Since you do not own your home and you rent you can not make up your own lease because legally you are breaking your lease if you do not list them as living there.

If your DD is not doing right by the child and he is in his crib and not getting fed or changed then as the grandparent you should step in and do something until she can get her life together.

God luck because it is hard to watch your child doing this but harder watching your grandchild going through it as well..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN