Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

***Share your Favorite Admin Story***

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 321 Total Views
2 moms liked this

SHARE YOUR FAVORITE ADMIN STORY

As we celebrate our 6th year of dedication to our sisters and our Sisterhood, share with us your favorite Admin stories..from the past to the present...

We would love to hear how our Staff is doing then and now!

IDEAS FOR IMPROVEMENT? Let us know....

You can also post about your current favorite admin currently!

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY 40ISH AND BEYOND!

by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 13, 2013 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

One of my favorite was when we all went on a road trip and we went to Vegas.. Connie Kaye, Georgia and members had a blast!!! How many of us woke up to a member tattooing all of us and we all ended up married.. Oh it was a blast!!!

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Connie, Georgia, and BJ! Shortly before BJ died, she changed DAHLONEGAMOMMY name to ass queen, she wanted to see how long it would take her to realize it.

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on May. 13, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to share how amazing the Admins were to me after my long and sudden absence.

I walked away from the group after my brother had a massive stroke and I had to help care for him for several months.  I was in such a low and stressful place and I just didn't have the energy for anything else.  When I wanted to come back, the ladies welcomed me with open arm and concern and were totally here for me.  And they cared!  They PMed me or chatted with me and asked about Marco and his recovery.  They asked how I was doing and kept me in their prayers.  I can't tell you how much it softened my heart and helped me through that super difficult place in my life.  

The ladies here are amazing!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

I have to share how amazing the Admins were to me after my long and sudden absence.

I walked away from the group after my brother had a massive stroke and I had to help care for him for several months.  I was in such a low and stressful place and I just didn't have the energy for anything else.  When I wanted to come back, the ladies welcomed me with open arm and concern and were totally here for me.  And they cared!  They PMed me or chatted with me and asked about Marco and his recovery.  They asked how I was doing and kept me in their prayers.  I can't tell you how much it softened my heart and helped me through that super difficult place in my life.  

The ladies here are amazing!!!

I may not go to each HP or give personal messages when a sister has to be out but we will always make sure our sisters come back with open arms and no matter how one of our sisters has to leave we will bring them back with open arms and love and support..

Marco is our guy and we love him!!!

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Getting a PM from BJ telling me to answer my damn Meebo lmaooo!!!  I didn't know what it was lmaoooo

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 13, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

OH!!! I remember that!

Quoting Mariagma3:

Connie, Georgia, and BJ! Shortly before BJ died, she changed DAHLONEGAMOMMY name to ass queen, she wanted to see how long it would take her to realize it.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Hmmm...would have to say this was shortly after I joined 40ish (back when I was VTHaven.) Georgia and I would get into little riff raffs. She was fun to play. I was naive back then and didn't realize just who Georgia WAS...LOL. I also liked the Admin challenges! That was fun!

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 13, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

If I'm not mistaken I think she still has it on her name lmaoooo

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 13, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm getting better lmaoooo

Posted by

on May. 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Quoting Maida265:

OH!!! I remember that!

Quoting Mariagma3:

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

When I was here the first time, my favprite things about 40ish was Conniekaye and Georgia bickering... They were hilarious.

Since coming back, I have been taken in by Wanda and welcomed by all the admins... I truly love you all...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)