Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

A personal Thank you from me to you~~ :)

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:37 PM
  • 46 Replies
  • 596 Total Views
14 moms liked this

I want to take this time to personally thank each and everyone of you for the great dedication and loyalty you given to 40ish and beyond these last 6 years. Without each one of you 40ish and beyond would not be one of the top groups on Cafemom and one of the best groups.

When I join Cafemom 6 years ago there was no groups for woman that was over the age of 35 and so I decided to do something that many members had done, I created 40ish and beyond. Many groups have open since but proudly 40ish and beyond is the only member owned group that Cafemom sponsors and promotes. I am proud to call each of you my sister and proud of the support given to each one that ask for it.

I appreciate each one of you regardless if you just join us or if you have been a member since the day we open the doors. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here is to many more birthdays..happy birthday

*** I dedicate my post to the loyal sisters of 40ish and beyond that gave us joy, love and kindness. These sisters are gone but never forgotten as their memories live within this group.

Conniekaye (admin)

BJFreeman (Admin)

Sheila (Catgirl)

Lisa465

Cathy

by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 13, 2013 at 6:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you all for everything you all have done to keep 40ish and beyond one of the best groups on CM!! :)

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 13, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Back at you and then some Dana. You ARE 40ish and Beyond! I've always been amazed and honored at this group. To be a part of it just makes me smile!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 13, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Quoting Maida265:

Back at you and then some Dana. You ARE 40ish and Beyond! I've always been amazed and honored at this group. To be a part of it just makes me smile!

YOu are amazing and you make me feel great just being here!!! :) hugs

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 13, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Thank you Dana for taking the time 6 years ago to create such a beautiful loving fun and exciting group!
I am so grateful to be apart of this group!
YOU and 40ish ROCK!!!!
my2sweetjoys
by Kay on May. 13, 2013 at 7:36 AM

you rockSo glad to have this group 

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 13, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Quoting maryg38:

Thank you Dana for taking the time 6 years ago to create such a beautiful loving fun and exciting group!
I am so grateful to be apart of this group!
YOU and 40ish ROCK!!!!

Thank you! I am honored to have such amazing woman in this group!! :)

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 13, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

So glad to have this group 

I am glad your with us as well!!  you rock

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on May. 13, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Thank you for what you have done with this group. I love it, love posting and reading responds from different women.

BL2010
by BL on May. 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Thank you, Dana, for making and keeping this group going.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Quoting Carmen66:

Thank you for what you have done with this group. I love it, love posting and reading responds from different women.

Thank you for all your post and replies!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)