Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

just ready to scream!

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 177 Total Views
First let me wish you all a wonderful moms day! Mine as always ruined! I know i am blessed to have my kids and that they are healthy! I just got back from 5 hours of my inlaws i normally dont go as my mom is gone and this day is kinda hard for me. But my inlaws wont be at my dd graduation so wanted to get pics in her cap n gown with them, and dh hasnt used a camera since the early 90s, so i thought fine a hour. Well 5 hours later 4 of them watching some american hoggers? And now i am home in tears trying to cook dinner! Just no clue that it was my day too! Sorry just feel hurt! Hugs to you all! Thanks for leading me a ear!
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 12, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Hugs.... I sooo feel your pain.... I'll sit in the corner and drink some wine with ya!!!

IT'S OUR DAY!!! Not going to let them ruin it for us!
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 12, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Hugz Sweetie... Grab a glass of wine and a bubble bath... Hope your evening gets better..

looneymom424
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I kept the babies for my daughter and I had no help from the 4 20s here it was so annoying that I had to wash dishes and make breakfast.  Hugs guess they dont think about us

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 12, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Hugs~~ Dont allow anyone ruin your day.. This is our day and I wasnt able to eat what I cooked because my stomach is killing me... UGGG!! Happy Mother's Day my sister!!

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on May. 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Take a day, any day for you. Go to a movie or spa or whatever it is you enjoy. *HUGS*

jdy9440
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I understand how you are feeling, sorry it went like that on your day....

MentorMom1
by Gold sister on May. 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

After Googling American Hoggers, I have to say, I feel your pain. You are a better woman than I, cooking dinner after that. I'd have made them go out and shoot some wild boar!

rmebrat1020
by rmebrat on May. 12, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Sorry your day wasnt all you expected. Hugs
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 13, 2013 at 5:32 AM

((hugs))...it was not the best one for me either, but I can relish in the fact that when I'm gone...they'll surely appreciate me! LOL

Fayanne
by Fay on May. 13, 2013 at 5:45 AM

mine wasn't the greatest, either. Up until about 9 pm, the only one who wished me Happy Mother's Day was my boyfriend. And after mowing for nearly 2 hours and doing barn chores, I just reheated a piece of pizza for dinner. AFter I finished, my 20 yo dd asked if I was going to cook HER dinner. H--- NO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)