Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Let's Chat: What's on your mind this week?

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:02 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

Welcome to 40ish and beyond.. This is a group for woman 35-105 to come in gain support or just chat. We are woman from all over and our beliefs might not be the same but at the end of the day we are still sisters.

We have several forums for you to enjoy and hope you jump in and enjoy each post. We have daily welcome post for our new members, live chat for support (ask an admin for that number), games, polls, support, member feature post,  prayer, grandmother advice, step parenting advice, sex and menopause talk, and older parents with younger children, plus a whole lot more...

Come chat with us in this post and tell us what you might like to see and if you have a question just ask!

Welcome!!

by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ash on May. 20, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Good morning Dana! I just read that this group has live chat? Im lost, lol. Is it like a chat room? Im super interested if thats the case. Will you please PM me with the info?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 20, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Quoting ashleighmama:

Good morning Dana! I just read that this group has live chat? Im lost, lol. Is it like a chat room? Im super interested if thats the case. Will you please PM me with the info?

We have a live support chat for those who need to talk. It is a hotline that you can go to when you feel like life is passing you by or if you feel alone and having that one person to comefort you for a minute. We are not professionals but we dont mind leaning an ear...

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 20, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll try to help or direct you to where!!  Welcome!!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 20, 2013 at 8:10 AM

We CAN develop a live chat link so members can chat if you want. I know of a place to do that. The only thing is its not associated with CM....so we'd have to post when it was going to be open or invite members who want to chat via mobile. I have inquired about doing it...but have not set one up myself.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 20, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I can't believe it's been almost a full week since we were in Cali/Disneyland. I have so much to do before my next course starts (and my second job). I was actually offered another class this morning, but I haven't been logging in as frequently since I don't have a current course, so by the time I responded it was already taken. My yard needs major attention, as does my house. I'm glad Rachel and I are on better terms. She says she wants to move. I want her to do so only if she's ready, and if she is, I want us to be okay. I think the new guy in her life has a lot (ok pretty much everything) to do with her recent change in attitude. I get it. But I hope things aren't moving too fast.

looneymom424
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I wish my health issues would let me exercise I so need to loose a few pounds.  I have been cutting back on food but it just isnt helping

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 22, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I'm giggling...because despite everything running through my mind...I keep missing this post and I am only the 7th person to post something this whole week! We either have NO thoughts or need to get crackin'!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 22, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I sure can sypmathize honey. My back has been out of commision for a while now and it makes moving/walking/sitting very uncomfortable.

Quoting looneymom424:

I wish my health issues would let me exercise I so need to loose a few pounds.  I have been cutting back on food but it just isnt helping

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 23, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Storms...storms...and more storms here. Heavy rain....flooding...cloudy...BLECH!

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on May. 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Trying to think  SUMMER IS ON IT'S WAY![ so tired of being cold.]

~ AT 40-ISH & BEYOND #7446

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)