Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...omg toooo funny

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

I have a marathon coming up and if you have ever done any kind of race or charity walk you know that the best part (that was sarcasm color) is the port-o-potty.  Yep, the good 'ol port-o-potties.  As if they are not bad enough you actually have to wait in endless lines to use them.

Well, check this out.... I just got an email re: my up coming race and it said all I have to do is spend $100 at a particular store or $150 at the expo and I will get a special VIP sticker to put on my race bib.  What does that sticker get me you ask... let me tell you... it gets me into the VIP port-o-potties!!!  Oh yes, VIP port-o-potties.  They are climate controlled, cleaned, and have running water.  Oh goody.... only $100 for a VIP port-o-potty!!!

by on May. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bunnywzrd
by on May. 22, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Hahahahaha! I have a phobia of public bathrooms so if I had the money I would totally get me a VIP pass. LOL!!

browneyedbitty
by Bronze sister on May. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Wow, that is crazy.
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 22, 2013 at 8:54 PM

That's insane!

It's must be a deluxe model Honey Bucket lol

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 22, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

the first marathon I ever ran I missed my goal time by about 22 seconds because I had waited in line for a port-o-potty during the race for about 4 min.

you know some racers just pee while running... but I would only do that if I had a chance of winning.  But I have a better chance of becoming the next woman huge hefner sleeps with.

Quoting bunnywzrd:

Hahahahaha! I have a phobia of public bathrooms so if I had the money I would totally get me a VIP pass. LOL!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 22, 2013 at 9:26 PM

now that is funny...

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on May. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM

You are hilarious, Jen

Quoting sahlady:

the first marathon I ever ran I missed my goal time by about 22 seconds because I had waited in line for a port-o-potty during the race for about 4 min.

you know some races just pee while running... but I would only do that if I had a chance of winning.  But I have a better chance of becoming the next woman huge hefner sleeps with.

Quoting bunnywzrd:

Dawn
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol... I'd be spending that money....

oh, and tell Hugh I said hello.... Lol

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on May. 23, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Wow!  lol  

RoseWall
by RoseWall on May. 23, 2013 at 1:58 AM

have  you ever peed while running a race. just wonderin

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 23, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Geez...and I use to think a dime in the dept stores was outragous! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)