Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

OMGoodness... It is really................

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:54 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 179 Total Views
1 mom liked this

FRIDAY?????

Whats your plans for this holiday weekend???

Thank you to all those who served or currently serving our country. You are all truly heros to us all... For those we lost while serving our country, we honor you.. RIP hero's

by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 24, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Today (unless I'm a zombie from 2 consecutive days without sleep) I need to clean up my back yard and at least put in some annuals , both hanging and in pots. I also planned to swim and go to Costco (although it's probably poor timing, the day before a holiday weekend!) Tonight I'm going to dinner with my son, and Kurt is driving over tomorrow. Hopefully we can grill, go for a run together, and see a movie. I've been wanting to see The Big Wedding for a while. I'm hoping Rachel will at least bring her new bf over so I can finally meet him too. It's obviously a big deal, since she disappears within a half hour of coming home from work and doesn't reappear until it's time to shower and go to bed.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 24, 2013 at 7:32 AM

no real plans as of yet.  We have bad weather today and I hope that is all for the weekend!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 24, 2013 at 7:34 AM

School meeting again this AM...then off to the grocery store for our weekend festivities. Kids have a half day and my youngest has a friend coming over. After his friend leaves my grand-daughter comes to spend the weekend.

BL2010
by Snookims on May. 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, the weather is supposed to be pretty crappy so we won't be going out for a motorcycle ride.. :(... Told hubby we could go buy some flowes so I can get them planted in the flower boxes. We also have some other plants and a few tree seedling that need to be planted. So that's what he's going to be doing.. LMAO

SnapIt
by Bronze sister on May. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
3 days
Of get together with family and friends!!!!!!
Woo hoo
Im going to be sooooo tired on Tues!
la1118
by Bronze sister on May. 24, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Today is youngest DS kindergarten graduation. Tomorrow I am taking the kids to the grand opening of the Lego store and then we are going to a going away party for a neighbor, Sunday is a birthday party for one of DS's classmates, then we might have out of town friends over for swimming and a cookout, Monday is wide open.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
It's a rainy day here and it's suppose to be that way until next week.... Boo on Mother Nature! We were hoping to get a BBQ in with family, maybe we'll still do that just inside, lol
BL2010
by Snookims on May. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Do you have a garage? We've had bbq in there before when it rained. Just moved the cars outside and set up a couple of tables and a bunch of chairs. It worked out rather well and now we do all our bbq's like that.

Quoting maryg38:

It's a rainy day here and it's suppose to be that way until next week.... Boo on Mother Nature! We were hoping to get a BBQ in with family, maybe we'll still do that just inside, lol

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Mom does, lol... We'll think of something... Great idea though!!!

Quoting BL2010:

Do you have a garage? We've had bbq in there before when it rained. Just moved the cars outside and set up a couple of tables and a bunch of chairs. It worked out rather well and now we do all our bbq's like that.

Quoting maryg38:

kaarina
by Boston Strong on May. 24, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Dance class with Katy this morning. Then after I drop her off after class to her other grandmother, I have to come home, feed Wolfie, and see if DH needs anything before he goes to work. Then I have to go to my DDs house and watch the baby while she goes to a wake.
This weekend is supposed to be a rainy one so I decided against going to the beach house. I will probably do some food shopping and just stuff that needs doing around the house.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)