Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

happy friday& a 3 day weekend

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 224 Total Views
Today is my dh last day of work after 36 yrs, he took a vtp offer ( all the crap at work was to stressful) and he is helping his folks with yard after fils surgery! Today is also my mils bday with her dementia she may not know it she is 76! So last night the sibs decided to do a taco night for that ( i will have to call and see is they will let me bring anything for it) which is such wonderful planning as i am doing a taco bar for my grad bday party the next week. Monday i have my first appt to be hynotizied ( i am so nervous about that) i hope it works on my phobia? What plans do you all have this weekend? Hope yours are filled with loved ones, fun and food! Have a great day! Hugs
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BL2010
by BL on May. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Have fun and good luck with the hypnotist. What exactly are you getting it done for? Don't ask what you can bring just bring something Mexican related. How about some chips and salsa or make a nacho plate with cheese and toss in the oven when you get there.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Hope you have a great weekend.

We will work tomorrow as usual. our three day weekend is actually only two... But we normally work 6 days a week so the extra day is a treat... Not much planned though... 

mrgetinold
by Nana on May. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Quoting BL2010:

Have fun and good luck with the hypnotist. What exactly are you getting it done for? Don't ask what you can bring just bring something Mexican related. How about some chips and salsa or make a nacho plate with cheese and toss in the oven when you get there.

i am a butterfly phobic it so embarrassing to see one and freak out and run away! Thank you for your kind thoughts!
Maida265
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Have a good weekend. It's suppose to be icky here...parades cancelled due to the weather and in our forecast....SNOW! Yep...you heard it! The end of May...and we are getting SNOW.

mrgetinold
by Nana on May. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Quoting Maida265:

Have a good weekend. It's suppose to be icky here...parades cancelled due to the weather and in our forecast....SNOW! Yep...you heard it! The end of May...and we are getting SNOW.

oh my gosh where are you living girl, the north pole, at ds baseball game we had to bring the down comforter off the bed it was so cold ( had my long handle underwear on too) hope u thaw out soon! Have a memorial day parade in your living room maybe! Have a good weekend and stay warm! Hugs
BL2010
by BL on May. 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Wow, I've never heard of that. That's terrible. Hopefully this will help. How many appts will you have/need? Do you know?

Quoting mrgetinold:

i am a butterfly phobic it so embarrassing to see one and freak out and run away! Thank you for your kind thoughts!

firelites
by Anne on May. 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

this is how my day started

Destiny846
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Sounds like a great celebration! Why are you being hypmotized?  What is the fear?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)