Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Are men more compassionate?

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 276 Total Views
My husband is real kind, and would literally never hurt a fly! I on the other hand hate bugs and spiders, and dont hesitate one minute to kill them! We sometimes argue about this! Whats it like at your place? Are your dh kinder to animals than you? ;-)
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AuntieM
by Sister on May. 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Mine is. He'll pick ups spider and taste it out by the garage to release it. Me? I squash them.
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on May. 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM

No. My husband was taught by his family to shoot squirrels and drown chipmunks. That won't fly around here. I've been pleasantly surprised to see how kind and loving he can be to my cats. His family only ever had dogs.

Stinee
by Sister on May. 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Quoting AuntieM:

Mine is. He'll pick ups spider and taste it out by the garage to release it. Me? I squash them.

What does your husband say about that?
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM

When it comes to flys and spiders, we are the same... KILL THEM!!!

AuntieM
by Sister on May. 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM
He tells me I'm mean and how would I like it if a spider squashed me. My response? If there's a spider in my house big enough to squash me he can have the damn house!

Quoting Stinee:

Quoting AuntieM:

What does your husband say about that?

Stinee
by Sister on May. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Quoting AuntieM:

Haha;-). How do u kill them? Toiletpaper? Fly swatter?
AuntieM
by Sister on May. 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM
If I'm barefoot I grab the first heavy object I can find, book, magazine, sledgehammer. If I have shoes on I just stomp on them. Our fly swatters are used only for the grandkids to make bubbles.
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 25, 2013 at 12:30 PM

lol to animals yes he is but if it's a bug...it's on it's last life LOL

Stinee
by Sister on May. 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Quoting AuntieM:

If I'm barefoot I grab the first heavy object I can find, book, magazine, sledgehammer. If I have shoes on I just stomp on them. Our fly swatters are used only for the grandkids to make bubbles.

Are u afraid of them?
AuntieM
by Sister on May. 25, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Spiders or grandkids? Lol. No, I'm not afraid of spiders. Some of them can really hurt you if they bite. Like the brown recluse. I haven't had a problem with them but my son is allergic to spiders. Not anything life threatening but he got bit a few times as a kid band he'd swell up pretty good. I just don't like bugs. I get creeper out and do a voodoo dance if one gets on me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)