Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do you have a question for me (Dana/momma)?

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 59 Replies
  • 475 Total Views

I know that some might have a question either about 40ish or just would like my personal opinion about something. Today you get a free pass to ask me anything.. Go ahead, ask away!!

by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Is it true that you have dimples on your butt cheeks?

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Quoting Maida265:

Is it true that you have dimples on your butt cheeks?

Yes and when I pole dance the men love them!! :)

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Oooo..dancing dimples!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 26, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Quoting Maida265:

Oooo..dancing dimples!

I know, its a sight to see!!! LOL

Destiny846
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:47 AM

LOL

You secretly love Johnny Depp?

You are a friend forever?

You are over 40 and Enjoying Life 2?

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 26, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Destiny846:

LOL

Anyone who knows me knows I love Johnny Depp and always have, he is after all the "father" of 40ish... LOL..

I am a friend for life to those who I am close too. I have many friends that I have known for 40 years and even though we dont see each other often we can always count on the other for support and a great laugh..

I am actually going to be 50 so yes I am wayyyy over 40ish, and I enjoy life because life is meant to be enjoyed and lived...

Destiny846
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Quoting dana63:

Quoting Destiny846:

LOL

Anyone who knows me knows I love Johnny Depp and always have, he is after all the "father" of 40ish... LOL..

I am a friend for life to those who I am close too. I have many friends that I have known for 40 years and even though we dont see each other often we can always count on the other for support and a great laugh..

I am actually going to be 50 so yes I am wayyyy over 40ish, and I enjoy life because life is meant to be enjoyed and lived...

What is your favorite flower?

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 26, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Quoting Destiny846:

Quoting dana63:

Quoting Destiny846:

LOL

My favorite flower? I reall dont have one as I have many.. I am looking for a white jasmine to plant in memory of my friend that was killed..

Destiny846
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Quoting Destiny846:

Quoting dana63:

Quoting Destiny846:

LOL

Jasmine Image - Jasmine Image Library - White Flower Farm.

Destiny846
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Quoting dana63:

Quoting Destiny846:

Quoting dana63:

Quoting Destiny846:

LOL

My favorite flower? I reall dont have one as I have many.. I am looking for a white jasmine to plant in memory of my friend that was killed..

White jasmine flower garland with saffron flowers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)