Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Posted by on May. 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 343 Total Views

Happy Memorial day! Thank you for those who have served and currently serving and to those fallen hero's giving us our freedom.. God Bless you all! happy memorial day

Welcome to 40ish and beyond!!

We are a support group that dont treat you like another member but family. Come in and enjoy the feature post and some great conversation. If you have any question please feel free to contact me. Enjoy and if you have suggestions we are open to them as we feel this is YOUR group and you should have as much input as possible.

So what's on your mind???

by on May. 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 27, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Yeah...I get to reply again!!! LOL

Parade and Spring Fling in the park today! Feeling a bit tired but hoping once the sun hits the front of the house it will warm me up and get me energized. We've had serious heavy rain for what seems like FOREVER...so today's sun is certainly a blessing!

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on May. 27, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Nothing much going on here today the weather is rainy windy crappy and I have a headache to go with it which is fine I have had a rather busy weekend with lots of company and lots of BBQ's and cake, ice cream.

We were going to plant the garden today but no such luck. Storms in the forecast all day I think Fast & Furious 6 might be on the go to movie list.

Happy Memorial Day to all!Be safe!

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Gotta go work in Granny's apt. this afternoon... Not really gonna be fun... MIL is having a hard time dealing with the fact that granny can't live alone anymore.

undrcvrmom
by Sister on May. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Good morning ladies

We don't have a holiday today so it is business as usual around here.  School, shopping, Dr appointment and activities on the agenda. Weather is nice so we will get in the garden as well.

Enjoy your holiday Monday my friends.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM

morning y'all! 

No plans for the holiday here for us.  We are working away on our RR building and hope to be finished with it today...goes fast when we both work on it instead of just me lol.... HUGS and hope everybody has a GREAT DAY!!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 27, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I ate too much..belly ache!

Destiny846
by on May. 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Change in season and allergies.

looneymom424
by on May. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

My granddaughter gave me her cold she drank my soda then I drank after her...I knew I shouldnt but did.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 30, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Yawn...waking up is so hard on cloudy mornings.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jun. 7, 2013 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Tropical storm Andrea is making its way up here in the northeast. Total non-productive day on the horizon...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)