Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Posted by   + Show Post

Happy Memorial day! Thank you for those who have served and currently serving and to those fallen hero's giving us our freedom.. God Bless you all! happy memorial day

Welcome to 40ish and beyond!!

We are a support group that dont treat you like another member but family. Come in and enjoy the feature post and some great conversation. If you have any question please feel free to contact me. Enjoy and if you have suggestions we are open to them as we feel this is YOUR group and you should have as much input as possible.

So what's on your mind???

by on May. 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Replies (11-14):
Maida265
by Stiletto on Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

How did I get a new Browswer? I didn't even ask for one! 

Maida265
by Stiletto on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Work work and more work today! BLECH!

jaccikniskern
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I am back.  Getting joined at too many groups.  So I cut down.  I may not be on alot but will be from time to time.  At least a couple of times a week, maybe more just not sure yet.  

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM

We miss you when you're not here...I know when I join CM I was in 50 groups and that turn into 40 and down to about 7 now.. LOL.. Hope we get to see you often.. :)

Quoting jaccikniskern:

I am back.  Getting joined at too many groups.  So I cut down.  I may not be on alot but will be from time to time.  At least a couple of times a week, maybe more just not sure yet.  

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)