Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's On The Agenda For This Holiday Ladies?

Posted by on May. 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 120 Total Views

Will you be doing anything special, or pretty much the same ol' same ol'? Kurt and I are going for a 6 mile run, then spraying weeds in my backyard. Later in the early evening we're going to see The Great Gatsby in 3-D. Han went to her dad's today, since it was supposed to be his weekend, but she was too sick earlier in the weekend to go anywhere.

by on May. 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on May. 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Hypnotist day for me, then i need to get started on the great clean up for the party my house on sunday let me know how gatsby is? Have a good day
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 27, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I will, thank-you. I hope your party goes smashingly well!! Happy Memorial Day!

Quoting mrgetinold:

Hypnotist day for me, then i need to get started on the great clean up for the party my house on sunday let me know how gatsby is? Have a good day

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 27, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Me, Ray and Ryan are cooking out later. We bbq'ed at the inlaws yesterday. I miss my Kevin and Anna~!

TableforSeven
by Bronze sister on May. 27, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

No holiday here.  Today was a normal day.....the kids had school, I had class, DH had work.  Had to do some food shopping for the school trip DS is going on the next two days -- he needs breakfast and lunch for tomorrow.  Then we had dinner and I did a little bit of my homework (though, thankfully, I don't have class the next two days).  Now it is getting late and I need to get to sleep soon.

Maida265
by Stiletto on May. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

The rain FINALLY stopped today...so it was the local parade and spring fling in the park. It was nice....a perfect 72 and sun today!

mom_dl6
by Miss Mary Belle on May. 27, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Beer and BBQ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

we made a trip to the train store...yeah I know LMAO... then stopped in wallyworld...I made fajitas(chicken) when we got home...

looneymom424
by on May. 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM

We to the Inlaws house today for a BBQ.  It was nice but rained good and got really chilly

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on May. 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM

We went to a mausoleum today. My son wanted to show it to me and they were doing a veteran's ceremony there. It is the oldest west of the Mississippi, and there is also a really cool room that has a married couple interred in a tomb. There is a scandalous love story associated with the couple, because she was 26 years his junior and his housekeeper. It is only open for 90 minutes once a year on Memorial Day, so it was great to see something of such historical value.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)