Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just because we are 40ish and beyond that don't mean..................

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:08 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 484 Total Views
4 moms liked this

We can't still have fun and laugh.

It don't mean we have to act mature 24/7 (365)

It don't mean that we have to be mommy/wife/sister/daughter/grandma (some cases great grandma every single hour but we can be ourselves.

It don't mean that we can't have virtual fun without someone thinking we are crazy.

It don't mean we can't have our virtual sisters without anyone thinking we have imaginary friends.

We might be 40ish and beyond but we can let our hair down and enjoy the time we have in the group without being judge or bashed because we have different opinion. We should be able to make a post without judgment because we think differently.

We are adults, not children and no we are NOT high school kids who love drama, heck we can get that anywhere.. With all this being said...

Sisters when you come to 40ish we want you to be YOU and have fun and never allow anyone to make you feel like you don't belong because you do!.

~~ Enjoy~~

What do you like about being 40ish and beyond?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on May. 29, 2013 at 8:17 AM
3 moms liked this

The posts, comments, the ladies. I look forward to this everyday, you guys lift my spirits when I'm down. Thank you for this group, I'm glad to be part of it.

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:19 AM
3 moms liked this

MUAH! WE love ya!!!!!

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:25 AM

AND I'm SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the fact I dont have to wonder about yesterday because I already lived it and tomorrow hasnt been written.. No matter what I love the fact that I can watch my kids grow and say " I made that" and be proud of who they become...

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on May. 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I love caring more about me and less about what other people think of me!

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Bump! Because it's IMPORTANT!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM

YOU said it!!!

Destiny846
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM

wishbearmom
by Sue on May. 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

This is great! We are all about having fun without the young mama drama, and the 40ish ladies are definitely my (NOT IMAGINARY) friends! The ladies here rock and make it a fun place to hang out. We support one another, buoy each other's spirits, and I am very thankful for this forum!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM

We are Family... I got all my sisters with me!!!  (singing in my best sister sledge voice... LOL)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)