Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How sick!!!! Have you heard?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 673 Total Views

I was watching the news this AM and saw a news report where a newborn baby boy was removed from a sewer pipe after being flushed. This has really made my stomach turn.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/28/watch-newborn-chinese-baby-rescued-from-sewer-pipe/

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I saw that this morning on the today show!

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

He's BEAUTIFUL!!!! So sad.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM

accroding to the news he is healthy! and didn't they say the mom came forward. 

Quoting Maida265:

He's BEAUTIFUL!!!! So sad.

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on May. 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM

i saw that yesterday, i couldn't believe how can a mother do that to her child. She is one sick individual.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 29, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I saw it and it made me sick a mom could do this to her own baby.. Glad he is doing good.. Poor little guy..

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I really didn't hear the whole story or read the link provided, BUT not that this is an excuses  and the girl needs help but didn't this happen in China? Their laws there are weird about babies, aren't the Chinese only allowed to have 2 babies per family? She was young, was she married? She is young dumb and scared. NOT to mention sick!

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on May. 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM

That was really sad; in China they are only allowed one baby per family or they face heavy fines. So, abandoning babies is common. ( usually females) This lucky boy, though, has people standing in line to adopt him.

Chrissie670
by Sister on May. 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I read about this yesterday I believe the mom is unmarried and young 21 I think. She got scared and did not know what to do when the baby was born.

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM

21 is young I agree...but not so young that you don't know right from wrong. I'm sorry...not much sympathy for this sort of disgrace.

Quoting Chrissie670:

I read about this yesterday I believe the mom is unmarried and young 21 I think. She got scared and did not know what to do when the baby was born.

Chrissie670
by Sister on May. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

No sympathy here. I was 20, unmarried, living at home and scared shit less when I had my son, but I did not flush him down the toliet. I raised him the best I could with the support of family, friends and my husband.

Quoting Maida265:

21 is young I agree...but not so young that you don't know right from wrong. I'm sorry...not much sympathy for this sort of disgrace.

Quoting Chrissie670:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)