Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have a tattoo?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 139 Replies
  • 1898 Total Views
2 moms liked this
I went to get my haircut and all 3 gals had many large tattoos and I started to think maybe I missed a must have at one point ?? Now all 3 of my adult children have several tattoos also and each one has a meaning to them.

What age were u when u got a tattoo and do u still many years later get more? Only curious :)
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on May. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I got mine 8yrs ago and I want to go over it and make it darker. I want to get another one.

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I got my first one after my divorce celebration of my new life after divorce tattoo (age 37)! A Dragonfly ,it's small ( also my screen name)... I have 5 more, 10 if you count one of them as 4....  only one that has no rhyme or reason. all semi small.

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on May. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

No; I havent been interested. If I did, it would be in memory of my angel Elizabeth.

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:01 AM

my oldest dd has quite a few, as does my 20 yr old son! 

Sharon

MeridaMomma4
by Sister on May. 29, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I got mine with my best friend when we 25, its an angel on my left shoulder
PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

seems as if a lot of people are expressing themselves on their skin now a days... 

I love tattoo artist they are the friendliest people you will ever meet... 

Quoting getting2old:

I went to get my haircut and all 3 gals had many large tattoos and I started to think maybe I missed a must have at one point ?? Now all 3 of my adult children have several tattoos also and each one has a meaning to them.

What age were u when u got a tattoo and do u still many years later get more? Only curious :)

Sharon

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I do NOT have any. At one point I was hell bent on getting one (I was in my mid 20's) but didn't have the money. After that...I just couldn't decide what I might like on my body FOR LIFE! I then decided I was glad I hadn't marked my body because in the event I want to rob a bank or something...I don't want any identifying marks...lol. Now that I'm going to be 50...I have honestly thought about it again, but again...I'm indecisive as to what I want.

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

that's why you put them in places people cab't see... so there is still time for a tatt and rob a bank too!  :)

Quoting Maida265:

I do NOT have any. At one point I was hell bent on getting one (I was in my mid 20's) but didn't have the money. After that...I just couldn't decide what I might like on my body FOR LIFE! I then decided I was glad I hadn't marked my body because in the event I want to rob a bank or something...I don't want any identifying marks...lol. Now that I'm going to be 50...I have honestly thought about it again, but again...I'm indecisive as to what I want.

Sharon

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

my latest one is in memory of my sister.

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:16 AM

WHOO HOOO!!!! I'm "IN" then...who's going with me to hold my hand ? LOL

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

that's why you put them in places people cab't see... so there is still time for a tatt and rob a bank too!  :)

Quoting Maida265:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)